Professional Pressure Washers
This is a link to a small gallery showing contractor fraud we fixed just last summer 2011.
- Wolman Certified Contractor
- Sikkens P3 Contractor
- Penofin Pro Contractor
- EPA Compliant
- Better Business Bureau – Complaint free
- Member of the Michigan Business Directory
- Family owned and operated
- Professional Equipment
- Professional Chemical Solutions
- Excellent communication and status updates
- Professional people with professional products creating professional restorations.
Pressure Washing Contractors Member: Waterford, MI
What does 1234me.com stand for?
1. First and foremost a professional quality job second to none. I want your neighbors to stop by and tell you how great your deck looks.
2. Secondly respect. Respect for you, your children, your property, your pets, & your neighbors.
3. Three. There are three days to complete a deck restoration project. Day 1 is the estimate, Day 2 is the cleaning, & Day 3 is the staining of the deck. They should never be 3 straight days. Why? You must wait for the wood to dry out for a minimum of 48 hours before you can stain it. If it rains after the wash we must wait a minimum of another 48 hours from the time the rain stops.
4. For you. I am working for you and the job is not complete until you are completely satisfied with the results (I’m aiming at amazed though)
M. Me as I am the one who is performing the work at your house, not a crew of people who have nothing to lose by damaging your property. I am the person you will be working with from Start to finish and beyond. I take great pride in my work and you deserve a high quality job at a reasonable rate.
E. Education & Excellence. I like to educate each and every homeowner about the cleaning process, the steps involved and who and what to avoid.
Just another question to ask the person you select to be your Power Washer
I thought you might like to know what kind of person is coming over to your house to do the work. I’m a perfectionist and a professional. I have experience assembling things, fixing things, cleaning things via pressure washing, etc…
I too am a homeowner and it is by far my largest asset. I take great pride in maintaining it. I, like you, am trying to increase my property value and curb appeal. If you are thinking about selling your home you should have the exterior of your house and deck pressure washed, after all the time you spent cleaning the inside why let the outside go. Believe me the outside gets noticed FIRST.
Why am I pressure washing? I believe I can add an element of professionalism which many service industries lack. I hated the fact that when you called for a service maybe 1 person would call you back out of 10 or 12 companies that you tried. That is unacceptable period! We will always call you back!
In a time of increased personal and family security I believe there is a niche market for my business, with higher standards, higher professionalism, and a greater value per dollar spent then any other company out there today in this service industry. If you want someone who is honest and trustworthy of managing a project on your most valuable asset (your home) I’m the person you want.
Character references are always available from professionals just ask or email and I’ll be happy to provide them.Cedar Deck #1 2007